Other contents of the municipality
- villages and neighbouring locales
- castles and fortresses
- Didactic Itinerary - the Via di Castiglioni
- Sweet Countryside, Ancient Walls - Itinerary 2. Among churches, towers, small country houses and historic farms
- Sweet Countryside, Ancient Walls - Itinerary 3. In the historic parish churches of San Piero in Mercato and of Coeli Aula.
- Sweet Countryside, Ancient Walls - Itinerary 1. In Chianti country.
- See all
- places of faith
- Useful numbers
- Typical & artisan products
- Tourist facilities
- Sports, health & leisure time
- villas and palaces
The villa, a typical seigneurial residence of the seventeenth century, is characterized by the open, luminous surfaces of the fašade, marked by large windows and portals underlined by cornices of rustic, pietra serena ashlar, in accordance with late-Mannerist Florentine architectural canons. The villa is fronted by an extensive Italian garden, dating to the seventeenth century.
|Interests||arte e cultura|
|Mode of Access||Visita su appuntamento. Per le viste contattare telefonicamente il sig. Frescobaldi Leonardo|
See Municipality to which it belongs